Our client is an Independent boys’ school in Eastern Melbourne. The school offers many opportunities for students to excel both inside and outside of the classroom. Staff are supportive and work closely together to provide the best academic, pastoral and co-curricular programs for the students.
About The Role:
- Year 6, 7 and 9 Religious Education
- Part-time (0.7 FTE, over five days)
- Fixed term contract
- Position can be increased to 0.9 FTE if the candidate can also teach middle school Humanities
- Co-curricular requirement
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nesrene, quoting job reference #WEB1802-526060NB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-526060NB – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).