Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Religious Education Teacher to join a co-educational secondary school in west London. Located in the London borough of Ealing, the secondary school is a mixed 11–18 academy educating more than 1,300 students. This school prides itself on putting learning at the heart of all that they do, so they expect the highest standards from both students and teachers. This Religious Education Teacher / RE Teacher position is available to start in October 2018 on a permanent, full-time contract. The curriculum utilised provides all students with an excellent grounding in traditional, academic subjects whilst also offering opportunities to pursue their passions.
About the Role
· Religious Education Teacher / RE
· QTS / QTLS required
· To promote the delivery of outstanding Religious Education teaching from KS3 to KS5
· Full time, 5 days a week
· Up to £47,000 depending on experience
About the School
- In September, the school joined the Ark family of schools, which have been amongst the best in the country for the past 10 years
- Teachers will have access to the very best training and can share the best practice that exists across the Ark network
- Looking to interview ASAP
- Easy to access using multiple routes via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Religious Education Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in Religious Education
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Have strong behaviour management skills
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK179393
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.