Smart Teachers is pleased to represent a prestigious academy looking to recruit an experienced Religious Education teacher to join their ambitious setting based in Bromley. From September 2017, they are seeking a qualified teacher with excellent understanding and skills in Religious Education. With modern teaching and technology, this school focuses on promoting traditional values and offers the successful teacher a chance to work with a highly experienced and driven team of staff.
About the Role
- Religious Education Teacher
- Full-time permanent role from September 2017
- To fulfil all aspects of a class teaching position, ensuring students get an excellent education
- Working alongside an outstanding team
- MPS up to £36,906
About the School
- Part of an outstanding academy trust
- Staff members receive fantastic additional benefits including excellent career progression, bonuses and a supportive NQT programme
- Promotes a positive and ‘can do’ attitude and believes in setting high standards with full support to both students, parents and the staff members
- Provides a creative and inspiring curriculum
- Emphasis on strong discipline
- Transport links are easily accessible from central London
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Ideally 2 to 3 years’ teaching experience
- Have proven UK teaching experience (minimum one term)
- Holds a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- NQTs and OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom based references and valid DBS/ police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number HZMA153618.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.