Exeter School is seeking a Reprographics Assistant to work on a part time, term time only basis. The principal role is to provide support to the Reprographics Supervisor in providing reprographics and resources services to both pupils and staff. The post holder will be responsible to the Reprographics Supervisor.
This is a busy, customer-facing role, which involves a mixture of desk work with moving around the office and school site, and working with people and photocopiers. You will have:
- High level communication and people skills, with a good personal manner
- Excellent organisational skills and punctuality
- Good computer skills (training will be provided)
- The ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
- High standards in your work, with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to maintain confidentiality when working with sensitive documents and/or information.
Primary tasks include: photocopying, printing and collating, laminating and guillotining, formatting and preparing documents for printing; personal and telephone contact with staff and pupils and, occasionally, with parents, visitors and a range of suppliers and contractors; ordering stationery and maintaining an appropriate level of stock; keeping a small cash float to receive payment for personal printing work that may be undertaken; maintaining and basic servicing of the School's reprographic equipment and ordering associate consumable materials. This is a guide to the primary tasks and it is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
See Job description for more details.