Stradbroke is an excellent community school with a real family feel. As one of the highest performing schools in the region, Stradbroke combines high standards with high levels of care. We provide a wide-ranging enrichment programme and proudly fulfils SET’s vision of providing a world class education locally. We aim to be a centre of excellence for learning and teaching, where all students achieve the highest standards in their education, their personal development, their behaviour, and conduct. Stradbroke High School is a member of the Sapientia Education Trust (SET).
Stradbroke High School seeks to appoint an enthusiastic Reprographics Assistant to join our school.
The professional competencies expected of a Reprographics Assistant are:
- Friendly and approachable;
- Willingness to help and support staff and students including giving demonstrations;
- Able to handle confidential and at times sensitive information;
- Expected to make day to day decisions about their own workload and prioritise.
The qualifications and previous experience required for a Reprographics Assistant are:
- A good level of literacy and numeracy
- Knowledge of computer systems e.g. Microsoft, email
- Maintain simple records, e.g. supplies, stock debits
Applications will be considered on receipt
Application forms are available online: https://bit.ly/3r3clEx
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, therefore all applicants must be prepared to undergo a number of checks to confirm their suitability to work with children and young people. The Trust welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. In accordance with the Department of Education’s “Keeping Children Safe in Education”, references will be sought on all short-listed candidates before interview.
Stradbroke High School