Scale Point Scale 18-21 £19,917- £21,984
36 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
Christ’s College Finchley is an ethnically diverse 11-18 Academy. We are a
successful school rated “Good with outstanding features” by Ofsted 2016.
CCF can offer successful candidates:
- Heavily subsidised residential accommodation on site
- Wellbeing support through an external Medical Insurance
- A supportive, collaborative department and school
- Work life balance
- A team ethos
- Exceptional CPD
Duties would include:
- Site maintenance which include minor repairs and decoration, care taking, security, waste management, grounds services, and mini bus driving.
- To ensure the premises are clean and kept in a secure condition
- Have practical understanding of health & safety and security procedures /practices.
- Have a flexible attitude towards work, be able to work varied shift patterns and be on call for emergencies.
- Have the ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Be able to drive and be willing to take a MIDAS test.
- Have the ability to work to the high expectations of the academy.
For an electronic application pack and information about the post, please visit the schools’ website at www.christscollegefinchley.org.uk
Please submit your application online to firstname.lastname@example.org or forward it by post to the address shown in the advert, marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. References will be sought prior to interview. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 17/9/2017
We are committed to the protection of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Scheme will be requested in the event of a successful applicant. Christ's College Finchley is an Equal Opportunities Employer.