Residential School Support Worker
Are you looking for a new role to start immediately?
Do you have experience working with Vulnerable Young Learners?
- Outstanding setting
- 9 – 16 year olds
- Full time position – May include Sleep-ins and one weekend in 4
- Term time only
- High Standards
- £65 - £75 (per day)
Experience in the past few years is essential for this role. The experience must be relevant working with children, young people or adults.
We are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing Residential School Support Worker who has the ability to build a rapport with children and young people. This Residential Support Worker position is to work in a specialist setting that caters for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs and may display a variety of challenging behaviours. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar setting or within a residential care background.
The successful Support Worker will play an important role in the young Student’s life within the 24 hour curriculum, supporting learning in both the care and classroom setting. You will work closely with the Schools therapy/communication team, with the support of Learning Mentor Teams. Our ideal Support Worker will enjoy being part of a successful energetic team who are passionate and enjoy the challenge of working with some complex young Learners.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts.
As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Residential School Support Worker, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928 or email@example.com