We are an Independent Prep School for children aged 2½ - 13 years situated in 300 acres of woodland, with excellent facilities and a caring family atmosphere. You will be joining a thriving prep school in the heart of Sussex with a friendly, hardworking and supportive team.
We are looking to appoint a Residential Sports Graduate who is experienced in Rugby.
(Fixed Term 01/09/2020 to 09/07/2021)
Competitive Salary, Accommodation and free meals whilst on duty
Duties for the Sports Graduate will include:
- Assisting the Sports Department with sports coaching, in particular Rugby
- Promoting good sportsmanship throughout the playing squads
- Being a proactive and committed member of the School
- Assisting with general duties in the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to Degree level
- Have the ability to teach sports taught at Great Walstead ( a coaching qualification to teach rugby would be a distinct advantage)
- Have a successful sporting career
- Have coaching experience in a relevant environment
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Be able to work as part of a team and be approachable, friendly and cheerful.
Further details and an application form can be obtained at the School’s website
Great Walstead School, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 2QL Telephone 01444 483528
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 21st February 2020
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all of our staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS and to register with the update service
Data Handling – please refer to Great Walstead’s Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice which can be found on the School’s website.
Registered Charity No 307002