Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 5:00pm
Who are tes?
TES Global’s story is an extraordinary one: its digital community on TES Connect is one of the fastest growing of any profession globally, and it boasts a 100-year heritage at the centre of the teaching and education community, with offices in London, San Francisco and Sydney. Today, TES Global has over 6.9 million teacher members in 197 countries across the globe and connects more than 72 million teachers and students. Up to 6.3 million resources are downloaded from the site a week, 13 a second. Home to more than 800,000 individually crafted teaching resources developed by teachers for teachers, this unparalleled collection helps to guide, inform and inspire educators around the world.
This wealth of resources allows education professionals to share and benefit from one another's resources and lesson plans, driving excellence in the education sector.
The position reports to the Head of Customer Services and will play a vital part in the Operations Team.
The role contributes to the continuous improvement of the service offered to our internal stakeholders to maintain and improve the efficiency and the effectiveness of our operations.
This position is critical to developing the relationship with our internal stakeholders and operational teams
Key to the role is building a strong rapport and developing relationships with our internal stakeholders feeding back resolutions for any queries or issues they may be experiencing.
What will you be doing?
- Effectively handle, manage, resolve and log any queries or questions from internal contacts received in a timely and professional manner in order to meet an agreed resolution
- Follow escalation procedures for technical and product development issues
- Owning and taking responsibility for issues until resolution
- Working with the required SLA for resolving any issues (SLA to be determined)
- Maintain ownership of any queries or issues
- You will be determined in proactively contributing to the improvement of disputes, significantly reducing the current volumes
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in a customer service or customer resolution environment
- Dealing with queries and complaints across all managerial levels
- Experience of using customer contact logging systems and technical systems
What do you get in return?
A permanent contract, 25 days annual leave, 3% pension after probation, State of the art city centre offices, Access to a range of benefits vis perkbox, Discounted parking for city centre, a people centric culture all driven to achieve the same goal, a supportive and consultative environment, a highly experienced team, to support you with development.