Resourcer – Overseas Candidates - Education Recruitment
Salary - £25,000 per annum + commission structure
Smart Teachers, part of Tes Global is seeking a resourcer to join its London headquarters. Working closely within a small, dedicated team, you will be responsible for the flow and utilisation of candidates from overseas (OS) and within the UK.
About the role:
- Attractive starting salary of £25,000 + commission structure
- Full-time education resourcer role
- Hours are 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Immediate start
- To maximise the flow and utilisation of candidates from overseas (OS) and within the UK
- To ensure that candidate files are cleared as efficiently as possible, in compliance with the DfE and REC guidelines
- Nurturing and supporting OS candidates prior to their arrival
- Providing a key point of contact with OS candidates, communicating with consultants accordingly
- CV searching via job boards
- Monitoring all job applications, responding to candidates and conducting initial vetting
- Editing, optimising, and posting online job advertisements
In order to be considered for this role, the overseas resourcer will need to meet the following criteria:
- The ability to select and reject candidate applications based on a good knowledge and understanding of Smart’s strict vetting criteria
- Excellent proof reading and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Advanced IT skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- A good judgement of character and ability to connect teaching staff
- Independence, organisation, efficiency, and the ability to self-manage
- A confident telephone manner
- A great sense of humour and team spirit
In return, Smart Teachers gives you access to:
- Reduced hours during school holidays
- Commission scheme
- 25 days annual leave, with extra days granted with each year of service
- A dedicated training and development manager who tailors your induction and training to your personal needs
Experience in recruitment is essential to apply (experience in education recruitment is preferable). We would also love to hear from qualified teachers seeking a career shift to recruitment.
Apply now, it could be the smartest decision you ever make! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.