Launceston Church Grammar School is an Anglican co-educational day and boarding community where global learners and leaders are nurtured, challenged and inspired to serve and shape our world with courage, curiosity, creativity and compassion.
As the Rowing Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall coordination of the School’s rowing programme ensuring that the programme is accessible to all students from years 7 to 12. Key responsibilities include ensuring students are effectively coached in the areas of technical skills, fitness and strength. Compliance with health and safety requirements and engagement with the School community are also integral aspects of the role. This role is part-time at an average of 0.5 FTE across the school year.
Applicants will have:
• Current Tasmanian Teacher’s Registration, or be eligible for registration;
• current registration to Work with Vulnerable People (Tasmania), or be eligible for registration;
• current first aid qualifications, or be willing to attain;
• current driver’s licence;
• minimum level 1 Rowing Australia coaching qualifications;
• high level experience of rowing, including training and competitions;
• relevant administrative experience from an office environment is preferred;
• relevant experience working with children in a learning environment is desirable;
• personal attributes including cooperation, leadership, dependability, integrity, attention to detail, initiative, adaptability/flexibility, concern for others, cooperation, independence and role modelling.
Applicants are expected to support the ethos and values of an independent Anglican School.
Remuneration will be in accordance with the Launceston Church Grammar School (Teachers) Enterprise Agreement.
Information packs are available from the School website and inquiries can be directed to Audra Anderson (Human Resources Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are required by close of business Friday, 30 August 2019