Well established bilingual primary school in North Kensington is currently looking for a Russian speaking Nursery Assistant for September 2021. Permanent, part time position with a future progression to full time ( 8.30am-12.30 Monday to Friday on school term basis).
We are looking for someone who:
- is an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and punctual team player who speaks English and Russian fluently.
- has full and relevant Level 2 or 3 or equivalent in childcare. Level 1 also could be considered based on experience
- sound understanding of the renewed Early Years Foundation Stage and Development matter 2021, Working together, Safeguarding in education.
- has a strong team spirit.
- has strong organisational skills.
- is committed to high standards of presentation and organisation in his/her work and behaviour in his/her classroom.
- Small class sizes.
- Very strong community ethos, warm welcoming environment and supportive colleagues and parents.
- Rich and stimulating bilingual curriculum.
- Lovely and inspiring children from across the world who speak 2, 3 and sometimes 4 languages. Curious and eager to learn.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
La Petite Ecole Bilingue
Kensington and Chelsea