Salary: Support Staff Scale points J 3-6 £19,188 to £20,324 per annum, full time equivalent salary (c. £12,929 to £13,694 p.a. actual salary)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week Term Time only + all Inset Days.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• To be the first point of contact in the department for outside agencies.
• To coordinate the arrangements for outside professions to visit students.
• Administration of safeguarding and child protection paperwork.
• Ensure that student safeguarding files and chronologies are kept up to date.
• Liaise with outside agencies to ensure the accurate sharing of information.
• Manage the transfer of safeguarding information for new starters and leavers.
• Produce documents, letters and communications which will be of a confidential nature.
• Attendance and minute taking at complex and confidential meetings.
• Support the administration of referrals to outside agencies.
• Support the administration of confidential assessments on students and families.
• Liaison with students and families where necessary.
• Such other duties as may be compatible with the nature of the post, as reasonably requested by the Headteacher.
• Be keenly aware of the responsibility for safeguarding children and to help in the application of the Safeguarding Policy within the school
• Comply with the school’s Safeguarding Policy in order to ensure the welfare of children and young people.
Greenshaw Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people therefore this appointment will be subject to vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.