37 hours per week term time only plus 3 weeks (41 weeks)
The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
2. It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
3. No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a highly professional and competent individual to work with the Senior Safeguarding Lead to support staff to safeguard the school community and promote students welfare. You will liaise with external services to provide support, advice and guidance on safeguarding issues. In addition to work as part of the inclusion team to provide intervention and mentoring support for a key case load of high profile vulnerable students.
You will be committed to the school’s aims; celebrating diversity, delivering quality and striving for success.
Relevant experience of working in an education context is preferred but not essential.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
• Supported professional development
• The Local Government Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Occupational Health Services
Closing date: midday on Monday 20th January 2020
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this vacancy prior to the published closing date.
For more information, and to request an application pack including job description and person specification, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education
T: 0121 236 4476
Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.