Manchester Communication Academy are seeking someone who is flexible and enthusiastic in their approach to work, who is able to work well within a team environment and demonstrate a positive approach towards children, young people, their families and carers. Excellent administration skills, attention to detail and accurate record keeping are essential in all aspects of work, coupled with a desire to learn more about safeguarding and support individual children and families.
We are looking for someone who works well on their own with minimal supervision, with a high level of resilience to cope in a demanding and fast moving work environment and the ability to solve problems is vital.
Key qualities for the role would include:
- Excellent administrative skills are required for this role.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to drive, with a current full driving licence would be desirable
Manchester Communication Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure for a Regulated Activity via the Disclosure and Barring Service.