As a Sales and Promotion Teacher you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a worldclass educational organization.
- Book projects and create partnerships with new schools
- Maintain existing relationships with schools to ensure rebooking of projects.
- Schedule upcoming Member’s Project Weeks and Free Projects Days
- Teach when necessary, trailing new activities and suggesting improvements at regular programming meetings
- Network and represent the College at schools
The ideal candidate will a have Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing and a manual driving license
- Charisma, persuasion and communication skills are essential
- Confidence in teaching with at least 1 years teaching experience
- German language skills are preferred
- Residence and work permit for Europe