The Woolwich Polytechnic vision is ‘success for everyone’ and we are looking for staff that can bring this vision to reality. Woolwich Poly, part of the PolyMAT multi academy trust, is an all-inclusive boys’ school with a co-educational at Post 16 and is rated Good by Ofsted. The school prides itself on a culture of high standards from staff and pupils. It is a demanding yet rewarding school where students and staff feel valued and supported.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to take on the organisation of general administrative tasks across the school. The successful applicant will have excellent Word skills and be able to demonstrate experience of building positive working relationships with young people and communicating with teachers, parents and external agencies to achieve positive outcomes for students.
Specifically, we are looking for:
• An organised individual that has the ability to support the administration team;
• High expectations of self, students and colleagues;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Commitment to working in partnership with teachers, parents and the community;
• An individual with excellent admin skills:
• A committed team player who enjoys working collaboratively;
• Commitment to your own professional development.
Applicants must be highly organised and have a good standard of literacy and numeracy. Whilst previous experience is not essential, we are keen to recruit someone who is confident, supportive and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate should have a professional appearance, attitude and will be able to deal with staff, students and parents with confidence. They should also have strong interpersonal skills, be confident in their approach and demonstrate high levels of attention to detail.
As a member of staff at Woolwich Polytechnic School for Girls, we can offer you:
• Opportunities for career progression
• A competitive salary
• Excellent professional development
• A contributory pension scheme
• An employee assistance programme
• Childcare vouchers
• Season ticket loans
• Finders fees for personal introductions of staff that we employ
• Excellent catering facilities
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, including the need for the successful candidate to undertake a disclosure and barring check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The school is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Details of the role and the application form are available on the school’s website
The closing date for applications is Friday 19 July 2019. Interviews will be scheduled for the following week.