Vision For Education are looking to recruit a School admin officer. Starting ASAP working full time. This role could lead to a permanent post for the right person.
The school is a small village school bordering South Sheffield and Derbyshire. They are committed to working closely with the local community it serves, to create a stimulating and enjoyable education for its children. The school is rated “Good” by Ofsted and pupil’s behavior is outstanding.
This role involves the day to day running of the school office. Liaising with outside agencies, dealing with money. Among other things. Knowledge of school systems would be useful.
To be considered for the position of Admin officer you must:
•Be hard-working , Dedicated, flexible and committed
•Be able to motivate others
•Have the ability to react and adapt quickly to challenging behaviour and situations in a professional manner
•Have experience in a similar setting but this isn’t essential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as an Admin officer, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the Sheffield branch on 01142435555.