We are looking to appoint a suitably experienced School Administration Assistant, the post to commence from 27th August 2019.
The ideal candidate will support members of the school community with a range of administrative duties including:
• The ongoing update and maintenance of the school website content including uploading news events.
• Arranging events in school and supporting them on the day/evening, these to include, school photo’s, vaccinations, celebration evening, year 5/6 open evening, progress evenings.
• Inputting school cover requirements and deploying the cover team to support lessons in the teacher’s absence on a daily basis.
• Supporting the school finance lead in day to day finance administration including support with school fund, general banking, keying of school orders.
• Completing the administration in relation to monthly OT and absence reporting.
• Completion of paperwork relating to pupil exclusions.
• Help to maintain the school governance records, supporting Governors with governor exclusion meetings.
The role requires that the candidate has:
• A good, friendly telephone and reception manner
• An ability to use basic computing systems i.e. word, excel, SIMs (with training)
• A Strong work ethic
• A friendly and welcoming manner
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written