Hours: 36 hours per week
Term-time only + 2 weeks (41 weeks)
St Faith’s CE Primary School is looking to appoint an organised, proactive, flexible and diligent individual with an eye for detail and professional and friendly manner to maintain the high standard of our School Office service.
The successful candidate will be pivotal to the smooth running of the school office. Our School Admin Assistant is the first point of contact for parents and carers, staff and external stakeholders and, therefore, ability to communicate in a professional and personable manner is essential. The candidate will be able to turn their hand to any admin-related task that is required. They will have a positive can- do attitude, in order to deliver a well- organised and effective support services function contributing to the efficient operation of the school and the overall goal of achieving an excellent education for every child.
The successful candidate will demonstrate
• A high level of discretion and confidentiality;
• Previous experience of working in an office environment, dealing with face to face interactions
• Good working knowledge of ICT systems including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team;
• A high level of flexibility and commitment to the role;
• The willingness to show initiative and take responsibility;
• Committed to contributing positively to the life of the school.
What we offer:
• The school is very conveniently located close to public transport;
• A friendly and supportive team with strong leadership;
• On-going training opportunities;
• Access to an employee assistance programme.
Please contact our School Business Manager (Mrs Maja Freiensener or Mrs Deborah Stalley) on 020 8874 2653 or email@example.com for further information or to make an appointment to talk to the Acting Headteacher.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below or from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email or post. We encourage applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 28 September 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: Wednesday 29 September 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Faith’s CE Primary School
London SW18 2PU
Tel: 020 8874 2653
School Business Manager: Maja Freiensener or Deborah Stalley
Acting Headteacher: Julie De Silva
St Faith's CofE Primary School
Wandsworth, SW18 2PU