Burnham Grammar School
37 hours per week
Permanent, Term Time + 2weeks
Bucks Pay Scale 2
£19,077 - £21,428 pa FTE (Pro Rata)
Required for September 2019 or sooner
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• An outstanding culture & ethos where students & staff enjoy & achieve
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• Exceptionally well-resourced department
• An enthusiastic and friendly department
• Gold IIP Award & IIP Champion reflects personalised and nationally recognised CPD
• Potential for additional work and training as a clerk for the school governors
We want from you:
• The ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative as required
• The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
• Good level of ICT competency
• An effective communicator and team worker
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience of working in schools is desirable but not essential
Closing date for applications: 10am on Monday 1 July 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 3 July 2019
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812. Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post. Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School,
Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks. SL1 7HG
Just west of London, near Windsor & Maidenhead & convenient to the M40, M4 & M25.
Burnham station (mainline Paddington & Crossrail) is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
We encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding & promoting the welfare of its students & staff & expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.