£9.99 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a School Administrator who is hard-working and reliable; who will provide clerical support across the school in Middlesbrough to start immediately.
The desired School Administrator will undertake reception duties and a variety of general administration duties, including (but not limited to); general admin support, inputting of student information into SIMS when required. Experience of working within a school is desirable but not essential.
To be considered for the School Administrator position, you will:
- have a minimum of one year of administrative experience
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a small office team
- Have experience working within a school
- have good organisation skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and work to tight deadline
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a School Administrator who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside secondary team on 01642 241480.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency