School Administrator/Office Manager
N Grade 20,541 – 22,401 p.a. pro rata
37 hours per week, Term Time Only (including 2 inset days)
We are seeking to appoint an Administrator/Office Manager to join our very friendly School Team, to manage the smooth running of the school office and offer high quality support to the Headteacher and School Business Manager.
Midsomer Norton Primary School in in the heart of the local community. The successful candidate will join a dedicated, hard-working, friendly and supportive staff team where both children and staff can thrive.
The successful applicant will:
• have excellent organisation and time management skills
• have a flexible and positive attitude
• have excellent communication skills
• be a team player
• be able to prioritise effectively and manage a demanding and changeable workload
• be committed to the school's aims and ethos
• be able to work in partnership with other schools within the Multi Academy Trust
• be able to follow direction from the Headteacher and School Business Manager
• have a great sense of humour!
Having experience of having worked in an Administrative role within a school setting would be a distinct advantage, however, training will be given to the right candidate.
37 hrs per week Mon-Thu 8.00am – 4.00pm, Fri 8.00am – 3.30pm (including half hour lunch break)
To find out further information or to have an informal conversation regarding this role please contact Julie Wellington, School Business Manager on 01761 412289
Visits to the school are encouraged please call the school office to make an appointment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such all post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and satisfactory references.
Please email the completed application form with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: as soon as possible
Deadline for applications Sunday 20th January 2019
Interviews Monday 28th January 2019