Dates: Apply by 18th October 2018, 12pm
Job to start ASAP
Grade 4 – (FTE: £19,190 - £24,161)
Location: West London, Osterley
Contract type: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Contract term: Permanent (40 Weeks)
Nishkam Primary School, West London
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School Trust, and is the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK. Our school opened in September 2013 as a two form entry school, for pupils aged 3-11 years and is now an all-through school in a brand new building on a stunning 11.5 acre site.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the School has exceptional resources, and we have small class sizes of no more than 25 pupils. Our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils. We remain significantly oversubscribed.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist to join our School Office team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a genuine desire to work in a busy environment within a small yet friendly and hardworking team.
You will be the first line of contact for parents, visitors, calling in at the school as well as main contact for staff and pupils during school hours. It is essential that you have a professional, courteous and respectful style of communication at all times.
In addition you will assist with a variety of administrative tasks within the school office and support the staff team at school.
We will offer you
- a friendly and welcoming team
- hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- enthusiastic and diligent children
- supportive parents, carers and community
- a committed and fully involved governing body
- a well-resourced learning environment
- opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
- You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website www.nishkamschool.org/recruitment or contact the school office on 0203 141 8760.
- Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by by 12pm, Thursday
18th October 2018
- Interviews will be held on Friday 19th October 2018