School Administrator – Sheffield – South Yorkshire - From £9.20 per hour
Vision For Education urgently require a school administrator to work on a supply basis for 2 terms in a foundation unit in one of our Sheffield schools.
The successful Administrator will be required to support the school in organising events, being able to multi-task and have good communication skills. Experience of SIMS and understanding of Admissions is beneficial.
To be considered for the position of School Administrator you must
• Have experience of working within a school office or similar
• Have good IT skills
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a School Administrator, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Bonus every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events
If you are an administrator who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Sheffield Primary Education team on 01142435555
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.