School Administrator 5 days per week,
9:15am to 4:00pm 36 hours per week, term time only
Pro-rata Surrey Pay S5 – £15,693 actual
Start date 4th September 2017 – with a few days induction in July 2017
Reigate School is an outstanding school currently in the process of converting to Academy status. We are looking for an exceptional person to work in our busy Front Office supporting the Senior and Middle Leaders with a variety of administration duties.
The successful candidate will:
• Have GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English.
• Have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point.
• Be an ambassador for the school when meeting parents and other visitors and to act as a first point of reference when people arrive.
• Provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the whole school.
• Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Further details and application forms can be found on the website www.reigate-school.surrey.sch.uk or contact the school Telephone: 01737 243166 email: firstname.lastname@example.org