Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Administrator to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Washington from June 2018.
A friendly and highly regarded school based in Washington are looking to appoint an administrator to provide extra support in the office. The ideal candidate would preferably have experience in a similar role and will be able to work as part of a successful team.
The successful applicant will be someone who can:
· Provide support to the office staff
· Complete general administrative tasks
· Confidently take phone calls and respond in a positive manner
· Deal with general school issues that arise
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an Administrator who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.