School Attendance Officer
£70-£80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training and qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are relevant experience in a similar role.
We are currently supporting a local school in their search for a suitably experienced School Attendance Officer. The position is full-time, to start after Easter and could potentially become a permanent position for the right candidate. You will be influential in the raising of achievement by improving school attendance, working quite often with disadvantaged and hard-to-reach students and establishing key relationships with parents/carers, students, school staff and external agencies.
The ideal candidate will be personable and find it easy to build relationships and trust. You will be organised, have experience with case-load work, and be able to produce accurate data often to tight deadlines.
This is a secondary mainstream school located in the Kirklees area.
To be considered for the School Attendance Officer position, you will:
- Have relevant experience working in a similar role
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a School Attendance Officer who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team on 01484 642892.
Vision for Education Ltd