School Business Administrator
Required : As soon as possible
Salary: JG5, £21,074-£23,866 p.a. (pro-rata)
37 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 Inset Days
Due to the recent restructure of the business support function we are looking to recruit a friendly, enthusiastic and highly professional individual to join our busy and hardworking support team.
As a School Business Administrator you will be responsible for financial, administrative, human resources, school resources, health & safety and welfare of pupils, plus line managing the School Business Assistant. Previous experience in a school setting would be an advantage but is not necessary, as training can be provided. However, previous experience in a busy office environment is essential, as is the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
· An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued
· An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school
· An experienced, supportive and committed staff team that work hard for the benefit of all the children
· Professional development opportunities.
· Patience, a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and professionalism.
· A commitment to be part of a forward thinking school where standards matter
· Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development
· Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities
If you are interested in this post please contact Christine Chiverton, School Business Manager, on 01275 873132 to discuss interview arrangements or to arrange a visit to the school
An application form and further details are available from www.stnicholaschantryschool.org.uk
Tel: 01275 873132 Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 10 December 2018, 12 noon.
Interviews date : Monday 17 December 2018
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS checks