School Business Manager required as soon as possible
Elutec is currently seeking an experienced and well-qualified School Business Manager to undertake a position within the school.
We are based in the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham. The school provides excellent support to all it's staff and places a very strong emphasis on their continued development
The role of School Business Manager is a key strategic leadership role which is part of the leadership group and contributes to the effective day to day running and strategic planning and management of the school.
As School Business Manager, you will be the school's leading support staff professional and will work as part of the senior leadership team to assist the Principal to ensure the school meets its educational aims.
The successful candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level, hold the relevant professional qualifications or can demonstrate relevant experience
• Have considerable experience in strategic financial planning, budget monitoring and account reconciliation.
• Have previous experience in managing a team
• Have previous experience working within an educational background or have an awareness of educational programmes
• Have the ability to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.
• Show empathy and a personal commitment to safeguarding
Salary: Elutec Scale E £42,242 - £50,485 depending on experience
Hours of work: 8:20am - 5:10pm Monday to Thursday and 8:20am - 4:10pm on Fridays. Full-time, all year round, 30 days annual leave.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure check.
To apply please complete and return the Elutec Support Staff Application form and return it to Gillian Howard, HR Manager, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. CV's will not be accepted.
Please visit our website: www.elutec.co.uk