We wish to appoint a highly motivated and organised School Business Manager with proven experience working within a school environment.
Contract type: Permanent, full time (35 hours) – all year round Holidays: 27 days p.a.
We have an exciting opportunity for a SBM who:
- Is reliable, flexible and adaptable to work with the changing needs of the school
- Has excellent strategic/organisational/administrative/project management and ICT skills
- Has a good understanding of statutory regulatory returns
- Is approachable and friendly with all pupils, parents and staff
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and planning skills
- Has excellent time management to support their role and effectiveness.
- Has confidence, enthusiasm and is able to demonstrate initiative
We can offer:
- A hard working, motivated and caring team committed to providing an excellent service to stakeholders
- A professional and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
- Personalised Professional Development
As we are a Christian school with a strong Christian ethos support of the Christian faith is essential.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check will be undertaken on all applicants. Applicants will also be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ declaration.
Please return the application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further details please go to our school website: www.st-margarets-barking.org.uk or call Ms Bennett on 0208 594 4003
Completed application forms can be returned via email or our postal address above.
Dates: Apply by Midday, Friday 30th June 2007
Interviews: Thursday 6th July 2017
St. Margaret’s CE Primary School,
15-19 North Street,
Headteacher: Mrs Ruth Ejvet