42 weeks per year, 35 hours per week
We invite applications from highly motivated and dynamic individuals with energy and vision, to join our senior team as our new School Business Manager. Rhyl Primary School is a happy and inclusive 2-form entry primary school in Kentish Town. We are a forward thinking and creative school with exceptional children who are keen to learn and a committed and friendly staff team. We are looking for a strong experienced candidate who can provide strategic vision and leadership in all aspects of school administration, in particular Finance, Premises and Facilities and Human Resources.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Be highly organised, reliable and able to use time management skills effectively
- Have high expectations
- Be approachable and friendly
- Possess self-motivation and initiative to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Have the qualification for School Business Management or a willingness to undertake the training
We are seeking an excellent School Business Manager who has experience in strategic planning; heading varied teams of support staff in a school environment, school administration management; finance; budget planning and implementation; procurement; human resources; facilities management; governance and above all should have a sense of humour and be very flexible.
We can offer you:
- A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards
- A supportive and inclusive school community where everyone is valued
- Excellent professional development and training opportunities
- A welcoming, friendly and talented staff team and supportive and active Governing Body
If you think this might be the job for you, please come and visit us. Please contact Llyr Carvana, the Head Teacher’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Application packs and candidate information are available in the ‘Vacancies’ section of the school website, located under ‘School info’.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 7 December at 12 noon
Interviews: Wednesday 14 December 2016
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by telephone.
Rhyl Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be taken up before interview and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check