HAWLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL Hawley Road London NW1 8RP
SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER Salary Grade: PO4-PO5
Responsible to: Headteacher Contract: Full time
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional individual with a strong financial and operational background to join our team and lead business management at Hawley Primary School. Hawley is formerly a single form entry infant school, which moved into new premises in November 2017, and is in the process of expanding into an all through primary school. Key responsibilities of this role will include the leadership of HR, Finance, Premises, ICT and Administration. An initial objective will be to review and develop the current administrative structure so that it meets both current and future needs of the school. We invite candidates from a range of professional backgrounds, who can demonstrate the ability to operate strategically, communicate effectively and who will share our passion for education. You will need to have experience in leading and motivating others and a strong understanding of finance and business. We are looking for someone who is:
• A strategic thinker
• Experienced at school business management, or highly relevant finance and resources management (essential)
• Highly organised
• Skilled at managing systems and people
• Able to think creatively and problem-solve
• Innovative in using new technology to enhance efficiency and communication
• Proficient in oral and written communication
We can offer you:
• A competitive salary
• The opportunity to network with other school business managers
• An enthusiastic staff team
• The chance to work with happy and motivated children and their families
• A supportive governing body with a strong commitment to the school
If you have any queries please contact Lesley Moss, our Senior Administration Officer on 0207 485 5020 for an appointment.
Please apply online to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 19 February 2018
Email documents to: email@example.com
Post documents to:
Hawley Primary School, Hawley Road, London NW1 8RP
References Candidates are advised that references will be taken up immediately after shortlisting. Candidates are asked to ensure that their referees are warned of the need to respond within the timescale set. In all cases at least one professional reference is required.
Hawley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS checks.