SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
We are looking to recruit an experienced/qualified School Business Manager with successful leadership and management experience to work at Woodcote Primary School.
Woodcote Primary School is an expanding primary school, based in the heart of a vibrant community. They have amazing children and a large team of staff who work hard to ensure that everyone learns to succeed.
Woodcote Primary School is a part of The Pioneer Academy which has 11 primaries within its family of schools.
The successful candidate will be highly capable, pro-active, organised and enthusiastic. You will need to demonstrate sound financial planning and budgetary control, adept leadership skills and be able to contribute to the strategic plans of the school.
The successful candidates must be flexible and be able to work using their own initiative.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Experience of financial management and budgetary planning and control
- Knowledge of personnel management and payroll
- An ability to identify, research, develop, cost and implement new initiatives
- Excellent communication skills with all staff, parents, visitors and pupils
- The ability to work on your own initiative as well as alongside senior leaders
- The ability to be calm and consistent under pressure
The Pioneer Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
Status: Part Time - 36 hours / 40 weeks (term time, plus 2 weeks)
Salary: £28,991 - £42, 853 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
Post Start Date: As soon as possible
If you are interested in applying for the post, please send your completed application form to Jamie Burrows (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Woodcote Primary School
Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 2ED