School Business Manager
£36,912 - £39,855 per annum (negotiable for the right candidate)
36 hours per week All year round
Required October 2017
Alderbrook Primary School is a two form of entry school in the heart of Balham. We have the highest expectations and aspirations for all our pupils. Our core purpose is ensuring every pupil achieves their absolute personal best, within a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Business Manager to join us and play a central role in our School Leadership Team, providing strategic vision and operational deliverance on all matters relating to Budget, Finance, HR, IT and Premises. You will work alongside the Headteacher, as we continue to develop our successful school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will contribute to the development of the school through our Leadership Team;
- Has the ability to inspire colleagues, peers and teams, whilst working under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Has an excellent understanding of financial procedures;
- Has an enthusiasm for working in an educational environment;
- Has excellent communication skills.
We can offer you:
- Work as part of a Leadership team where your skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed will be recognised;
- The opportunity to develop the role and your own career;
- A warm, supportive and positive learning working environment;
- Staff who are committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students at Alderbrook School;
- An engaged, supporting and effective Governing Board.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date: 28 September 2017 (at noon)
Interviews: week commencing 02 October 2017
Please note that if you have not heard from us by 02 October, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Alderbrook Primary School Oldridge Road LONDON SW12 8PP TEL: 020 8673 4913 E-MAIL: email@example.com HEADTEACHER: Miss Seana Henry GROUP 3 Roll: 385 AGE RANGE: 4 - 11