Required for February 2018, or earlier if possible.
We are seeking to employ an effective, innovative and enthusiastic School Business Manager (SBM) who will be accountable for all business functions of the school including Finance, HR, ICT, Premises, and Health and Safety.
You should possess the vision and passion to work in partnership with the Headteacher, Senior Leaders and Governors, utilising your strong strategic management skills to provide quality leadership and to drive continuous improvement through the evolving educational landscape.
Applicants should submit a letter of application with their application form addressing the requirements of the post, as outlined in the Job Description and the Person Specification provided.
The successful candidate will:
• Demonstrate proven leadership and management experience, in areas including finance, human resources, premises, and health and safety.
• Be someone with excellent analytical skills in order to drive school improvement;
• Be an excellent communicator who can build strong partnerships with staff, parents and the community;
• Be someone who can manage change, be creative, ask difficult questions, challenge and support;
• Have a comprehensive understanding of excellence in the School Business Manager role;
• Be someone who can maintain and enhance the high standards and expectations we set ourselves.
• Have a high level of professional discretion and a high standard of both verbal and written communication.
• Have a genuine desire to involve themselves fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals.
A relevant professional qualification such as CSBM would be desirable or the commitment to work towards such qualification is essential.
• A popular learning community with a focus on school improvement
• State-of-the art facilities in an attractive modern building and grounds
• Modern ICT facilities throughout the college including a laptop for every teacher
• A chance of working in a school with extensive staff training
• An induction and support programme for NQTs and all staff
• A hugely supportive whole staff team and faculty area
• Excellent professional growth and development opportunities
Appointment is subject to suitable references and enhanced DBS check. Additional information is available on the school website at www.broadoakcollege.org.uk
To apply, please download and complete the attached application form and email to Fiona Docherty, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 1st December 2017 (12.00pm midday)