Werneth School is looking to recruit a School Business Manager, to lead and manage the Business Function of School. This includes management of the budget, support staff in school, salaries, site management and catering facilities. The School Business Manager also joins the senior leadership team, and works directly with the headteacher to improve the resources for our young people. The school also works with an external HR company, who provide support to the School Business Manager.
CPD is high on our agenda and all successful candidates would be offered the greatest level of training and support.
To be considered for this position, applicants are asked to complete the attached application form, using the person specification and job description to show how you meet the criteria for interview. This includes a letter of application.
We can offer:
- an improving comprehensive school, with an impressive new building and site
- staff who work together and are committed to raising standards
- a headteacher and senior leadership team who are committed to driving the school forward.
- a caring and supportive ethos for all
- a very supportive Senior Leadership Team / Line Manager
- a committed and involved governing board
Further details and an application form are available and returnable to the school; please contact Mrs Cath Humphreys ( PA to the headteacher ) on 0161 494 1222 if you require any further information, or would like to visit the school.
Closing date: Friday 16th November at 12.30pm
Interviews will be held the following week