An exciting opportunity has arisen at Field End Junior School for an experienced, energetic and imaginative professional to manage the business side of our school.
School Business Manager
36(+2) hours per week; 41 weeks per year
The extra 2 hours per week, to be worked over 41 weeks per year, will be annualised hours
£31,519 - £35,136 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, POA
Location: Ruislip, Middlesex
Work Pattern: Monday 8:00am – 5:00pm (1hr lunch); Tue-Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm (1hr lunch)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Field End Junior School for an experienced, energetic, and imaginative professional to manage the business side of our school. Our school is a unique, and special place to work, where the staff are a wonderful group of people, who arrive each morning ready to give their best to every child. Field End has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern, vibrant, and innovative vision.
The successful candidate will be part of the SLT, and lead on Finance, Human Resources, and Administration, and will work closely with the Facilities Manager to move the school into its next phase of development.
To support our development and vision, we are looking for someone who:
• is an experienced, focused, and proactive School Business Manager;
• is enthusiastic, well organized, innovative, and inspirational;
• has excellent financial acumen;
• is dedicated to ensuring the school is able to offer the very best education to its pupils;
• is an influential communicator;
• has a good sense of humour;
• has a desire to progress their career.
We, in return, will offer:
• a caring, welcoming school with a supportive Governing Board;
• a friendly, dedicated, and supportive team;
• established successful links with our local cluster of schools;
• opportunities for continued professional development;
• an inclusive school that the staff, and children are proud of;
• well-behaved, and motivated children.
If you believe you are the person who can help us on our continuing journey, we are confident that this special opportunity will provide an exciting, demanding, and rewarding challenge.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment through the school office on 020 8866 8752, after Monday 16th April (as the school will be closed for Easter until this date).
CLOSING DATE: 20 April 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 23 April 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.