Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is now firmly on the journey to becoming outstanding.
We are seeking a highly motivated, qualified and experienced School Business Manager for our school.
You will be forward thinking and innovative and, as part of the School’s Leadership Team, will work closely with the Headteacher and the Governing Body, contributing to the strategic direction of the school.
You will have a strong financial background with previous successful experience of planning and delivering budgets and managing projects and people. You will need keen organisational skills, analytical accuracy and incisive strategic thinking and will also be IT literate.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will:
- Have proven experience of managing finance and/or hold a recognised financial management or business management qualification.
- Be keen to be a member of the school’s Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the overall strategic leadership and management of the school and its pursuit of excellence.
- Provide effective strategic and commercial leadership and management of the school’s finances, premises, facilities and support services.
- Provide professional leadership to and management of support staff.
- Oversee the financial management of the school.
- Manage contracts and procurement processes.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise achievement even further.
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme.
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff.
- A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community.
Potential applicant visits are welcomed. Visit www.ashmanorschool.com > Vacancies
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, 27th November 2017
Interviews: 1st December 2017
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.