Harbinger is a thriving, inner city, multi-cultural school committed to meeting the individual needs of children through inclusive practice. We are seeking a School Business Manager to join our dedicated staff in the School Office who:
• can lead, manage, maintain and develop the school’s Financial, HR and Health and Safety procedures and administrative systems in cooperation with the Senior Leadership Team and School Governors, ensuring that both legal and safety requirements are adhered to;
• has an excellent understanding of school finance and budget management at a strategic level;
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent oral and written English;
• can lead, manage and develop the school’s Office Team;
• is proactive and has exceptional organisational and time-management skills;
• is committed to providing high standards and improving achievement for all;
• can work effectively independently and as part of a team;
• can evidence on-going professional development;
• is reliable with an excellent attendance record;
• is dedicated to involving themselves fully in the life of the school, providing a highly efficient and effective service to enable high quality teaching and learning for all.
The applicant will have had prior experience of working as a School Business Manager at a primary school and can evidence on-going professional development appropriate for the role. A certificate/diploma in School Business Management or equivalent is desirable.
• A successful school with an experienced Senior Leadership Team and Governing body
• Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
• The support of an experienced administrative, finance and premises team including HR and Finance officers.
Informal visits to the school are recommended. Please contact Ana to arrange a visit at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7987 1924. Application packs can be collected from the school office or downloaded from the school website: www.harbingerschool.co.uk. Please email completed applications to this email address only: email@example.com or submit the application by post or by hand at the school office. Closing date for applications: 23rd May 2019 – 12 noon
Harbinger school is committed to equal opportunities and follows the Tower Hamlets equality and diversity policy. Harbinger School is committed to safeguarding children and all candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check and provide two satisfactory references.