Due to the retirement of the current School Business Manager an exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our Leadership team. If you have a growth mindset, love schools and have a passion for learning then our children need you! We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who will help promote our ambition to 'nurture the potential in everyone'.
The successful candidate will be;
· a strategic thinker looking to develop our school premises and facilities
· experienced in an administrative and finance leadership role
· organised and effective with an eye for detail
· reflective and willing to learn
· ambitious and have high expectations of themselves and others
· a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· able to contribute to and support the Christian ethos of our school.
We can offer;
· a friendly, welcoming atmosphere
· hardworking and committed staff and governors
· enthusiastic pupils
· opportunities for professional development
· coaching, support and mentoring.
The post holder will be responsible for the strategic development and management of finance, contracts, funding streams, premises & facilities, health & safety, administration and marketing alongside school leaders. Experience of working in a school setting is desirable but not compulsory.
Visits to the school are essential. Please telephone the school office on 01892 678980 and speak to Melanie Rushworth to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 6th June
Interviews: Wednesday 13th June