School Business Manager
Permanent Full Time Post
Salary Grade 12 -13
(equivalent of starting salary of - £36,379.19 - £40,060)
Do you want to work in an over-subscribed new school and be part of a team creating great opportunities for all our children? Do you relish the challenge of growing a new school and want to work in a community school? If the answers are yes, then we have the role for you as our business manager and member of our senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will:
• have experience working in an educational environment with a strong knowledge of financial management in this setting.
• experience of Human Resources in an educational setting.
• have the vision and experience to utilise resources to ensure both community usage and provide opportunities from income generation for our children and staff.
• experience of working effectively with staff, parents, governors and trustees.
• be friendly and approachable with a welcoming and professional manner.
• be able to show discretion and respect confidentiality at all times.
• be positive in their approach at all times as we continue to grow our services.
In return we offer the opportunity to join a passionate and committed team who work in a friendly environment with the aim of producing outstanding educational outcomes for children and families. We have very supportive parents and governors and excellent links with the community. As our school grows so will the opportunities for staff.
For further information please contact Ms K Healey, Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be made using the Heyford Park Free School Application Form which should be submitted along with an Equal Opportunities Statement. These forms can be found on our website under ‘vacancies’ and should be submitted to our Human Resources, email@example.com
To commence October 2017 or as soon as possible after this dependent on resignation dates.
Closing Date: 29th September 2017 at 12 noon.
Interview: 5th October 2017
Heyford Park Free School is an equal opportunities employer.
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.