School Business Manager
Hillyfield Primary Academy
Attractive salary for an exceptional candidate.
The Executive Headteacher and Governors of Hillyfield Primary Academy are looking to appoint an experienced School Business Manager to play a key role in the financial management, administration and leadership of our school. We are looking for an exceptional individual for this pivotal role within the school leadership team. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent financial, literacy and I.T. skills and have the ability to lead a team effectively. Relevant professional qualifications would be desirable. If you have attention to detail, are able to prioritise your workload, meet deadlines and inspire your team, we would be keen to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for undertaking:
- Financial management and marketing.
- Reporting to and advising senior leaders and governors.
- Overseeing facilities, health, safety, wellbeing and risk assessment.
- Personnel and Office management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive budget management, monitoring and financial reporting experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure delivering to tight deadlines.
- A highly professional attitude demonstrating discretion and confidentiality.
- Proven track record of managing large school or multi school budgets.
- Proven skills and abilities of successful leadership and managing staff.
In return we offer:
- Highly motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school.
- A strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A supportive Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement.
- Leadership support and professional development opportunities.
Potential applicants are warmly encouraged to visit the school. Please contact the school office, by telephone (02085277934) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment or request an application pack. Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.hillyfieldacademy.com and send completed applications to the above e-mail address.
Applications close: Monday 20th November 2017 4.00pm
Short listing: Tuesday 21st November 2017
Interviews: Friday 24th November 2017
Hillyfield Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding children and expects all who work at the school to share this commitment; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.