36 hours per week
All year round Required April 2018
Following on from our most recent OFSTED inspection (2014) describing us as ‘a good school with outstanding leadership’, Smallwood Primary is an expanding school, with a Language Resource Base and Children’s Centre, conveniently situated close to Earlsfield mainline station and Tooting Broadway underground.
We are passionate about the education of our children, continuous professional development of all staff and a strong partnership with parents and the wider community.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional School Business Manager to join us and play a central role in our School Leadership Team, providing strategic vision and operational deliverance on all matters relating to Budget, Finance, HR, IT and Premises. You will work alongside the Headteacher, as we continue to develop our successful school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will contribute to the development of the school through our Leadership Team;
- Has the ability to inspire colleagues, peers and teams, whilst working under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Has an excellent understanding of financial procedures;
- Has an enthusiasm for working in an educational environment;
- Has excellent communication skills.
We can offer you:
- Work as part of a Leadership team where your skills, enthusiasm and desire to succeed will be recognised;
- The opportunity to develop the role and your own career;
- A warm, supportive and positive learning working environment;
- Staff who are committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students;
- An engaged, supporting and effective Governing Board.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number below. Completed application should be returned to the school by email to email@example.com
Closing date: 16 March 2018 (at Noon)
Interviews: week commencing 26 March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Smallwood Primary School & Children’s Centre
Tel: 020 8672 6024
Fax: 020 8682 2065
Headteacher Mr M Roughley