At Elsley we value high-quality learning and achievement, together with a powerful moral development of sharing and respecting others.
Do you have excellent financial, business, strategic, leadership and management skills? Are you committed to our vision and values? Would you like to play a key role in leading our future development?
We are looking for a successful school business manager with highly-developed inter-personal skills to join our team, as we continue our expansion to four forms of entry. If you can offer strategic leadership in the areas of finance, human resources, premises, administration, and health and safety, and are excited by challenge, we want to hear from you.
Elsley is a diverse and happy community with a wealth of experience and cultures. We have recently moved in to new buildings with excellent facilities. Staff are committed to improving the life chances of all of our pupils and families. Together we are focused on making a positive impact and our children are at the heart of everything we do.
- be nurturing and sensitive, professional and receptive to new ideas and approaches
- have excellent leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- have experience and ideas for generating income
- have knowledge and experience of financial management and be an excellent negotiator
- apply your organisation skills, innovation and sense of purpose to help develop school policies and practice
We are a school with:
- Children who are happy and eager to learn
- A supportive and welcoming atmosphere
- Excellent new facilities
- A learning community and a strong commitment to developing everyone
- An established, stable and dedicated staff
- A strong leadership team supporting opportunities for further development and support
- A network of external partners
We strongly welcome visits prior to application; please call the school to make an appointment: 020 8902 8003
Further information, an application form and job description are available on our website: http://www.elsley.brent.sch.uk/job-vacancies
Application forms must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits: March and April 2018, by arrangement. Please call to make an appointment.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 23rd April 2018
Shortlisting: on Monday 23rd April 2018. Those called for interview will be notified shortly afterwards.
Interviews: week commencing April 30th 2018 or week commencing May 7th 2018
Elsley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Prior to appointment, the successful applicant will be required to successfully pass our vetting checks including an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. You will need to provide an overseas criminal record certificate if you have lived abroad for 12 months or more in the past 10 years.