School Business Manager
Required for September 2020
Permanent – Full Time position
Salary starts at £65,757 p.a. (equivalent to L15)
St. Augustine’s C.E. High School is a medium sized mixed comprehensive school situated on the doorstep of central London, in Kilburn. The school is fully inclusive and promotes excellence in learning, seeking to ensure that all students are the best that they can be; our dedicated staff are focused on quality and achievement whilst ensuring the happiness and well-being of our community.
Following the recent formation of St Augustine’s Federated Schools, bringing together St Augustine’s Church of England Primary and High Schools, we seek to appoint an experienced and inspirational School Business Manager to start in September 2020 (an earlier start would be considered).
• Are you an experienced school leader?
• Do you have a commitment to a fully comprehensive, diverse and inclusive education for all pupils?
• Will you support the underpinning Christian ethos of the Foundation?
• Are you able to contribute to the life of the Foundation, upholding our values “to be the best that we can be”?
The Business Manager is the school’s leading support staff professional and is a member of the senior leadership team.
The role is broad and will cover:
• Human Resources.
• Line Management of the above key areas.
• Advise and support Leadership team.
• Attendance of Governing Body Meetings as required and assistance of the Chair of Finance Committee.
The successful candidate must:
• Have recent relevant experience
• experienced in managing teams and lead senior support/administrative staff.
• NVQ Level 3 or degree
• Accountancy or School Business Manager qualification
• A confident leader, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
A high degree of knowledge and competence is required in the following areas:
• Financial management and procurement, with relevant professional qualification and/or experience
• Site and health and safety management
• Human Resource management
• Local authority or non-profit making environment.
Applicants wishing to find out more about us should look at our web-site and would also be welcome to visit and have a tour of the school.
What you can expect from us:
• Excellent CPD package
• Staff benefits
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
Appointment for September 2020
Permanent, Full time
Closing date: Friday 13th March 2020
St Augustine's CE High School reserve the right to reserve the right to close any job adverts early. Therefore, an early application is advised.
Please visit our school website www.staugustineshigh.org and/or Vanessa Scott HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
St. Augustine’s C.E. High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.