Delce Academy is looking for self-motivated and forward-thinking School Business Services Manager to oversee the financial and business affairs of the school. The role is responsible for managing the facilities, general services, grounds and associate staff teams.
Provide a flexible Business Management function that combines Line Management and operational direction to
associate staff teams in the delivery of key out-of-class administrative services and supports the Executive
Headteacher in aspects of school business operations relating to; -
• Operational finance services including having designated signing authority, being the nominated school credit card holder, Petty Cash administrator and have in-school budget monitoring responsibilities;
• Operational Payroll administration including all staff annual reviews and maintenance of confidential employee records;
• Operational HR services including in-school payroll administration, staff sickness and absence recording, reporting and monitoring, in-school recruitment administration and maintenance of confidential employee records;
• Site Management.
We are looking for:
• Financial operating skills.
• Skilled user of IT systems.
• The ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload to meet all deadlines.
• Successful experience of leading and motivating staff.
• Excellent communicator.
We will offer:
• Support, training and professional development.
• Gain valuable experience of working within an educational environment.
• An enthusiastic, caring staff who have high expectations of themselves and the children;
• The opportunity to make a difference in a caring Academy.