School Care Assistant
Vision for Education, one of the UK's leading supply and recruitment agencies, are wanting to hear from EXPERIENCED Teaching Assistants for an SEN client school in Bradford ..........
Contact us today to register your interests in applying for an SEND Support Worker role at a client special school in Bradford.
- This role is full time Monday - Friday (8:30am - 15:30pm availability needed) April 2018 start - we are flexible around YOU and YOUR availability for this particular role through Vision.
- Clearance procedures through Vision are subject to recent reference checks and enhanced DBS checks.
- The SEN client school in Bradford caters for pupils with an array of Special Educational Needs (Autism, Asperges, PMLD, SLD, Complex Needs, Social, Emotional and Mental health difficulties) and children range from EYFS to KS2.
- Candidates interested in Special Needs Teaching Assistant supply work through Vision for Education must have at least 6 months experience working in a similar SEN school or in the community working with children or young people/adults.
- Vision offer FREE CPD and Training and all our candidates are paid through PAYE.
***Clearance processes are subject to reference and DBS checks.*** The salary for this role will be £63 - £70 per day depending on experience.
Please contact our friendly SEND Team in Huddersfield today for more information on 01484 642928 or email@example.com the SEN Teaching Assistant - Bradford role and any others advertised