Required as soon as possible
(Previous Applicants need not apply)
Grade 4 - £10.41 - £11.27 per hour
Term Time Only (44.5 weeks), 35 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced School Chef to ensure the effective and efficient provision of school meals and hospitality for Highfields and Penn Fields Schools.
This is an ideal opportunity to work as part of an established team, planning menu using a range of fresh quality produce, with a focus on those groups of children who have specific dietary requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment and have a sound knowledge of nutrition and allergy requirements.
• A vibrant and exciting comprehensive school which is culturally and ethnically diverse
• A first-class catering environment
• Established catering and lunchtime supervisor teams
• Well-behaved students who enjoy school catering provision
• Supportive parents who want the best for their children
• Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
Should you wish to contact us for further information about the position please email
Mrs Debbie Turner, School Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 2 very good references
Closing date: Monday 19th April 2021 at 9:00am
Interview: During week commencing 19th April 2021
Due to the current Covid-19 impact on schools, the final interview process will be notified to successful applicants
Please visit our website for more information about Highfields School
Highfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years