Cleaners needed for immediate start, term time only plus spring cleaning:
Monday - Friday 05.00am-08.00am
You will help maintain the excellent standards set in our clean, safe and nurturing environment in a friendly working team. Experience would be desirable and also working flexibly, if necessary, would be essential.
• Vacuuming of rooms and corridors
• Emptying waste bins
• Cleaning glass and mirrors
• Dusting furniture and removing cobwebs
• Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces
• Cleaning bathrooms/toilets
• Reporting anything in need of repair or replacement to the Housekeeper
• Keeping equipment in a safe and tidy manner
• Storing cleaning materials safely
• Be familiar with the required standards governing your job
• Maintaining polite and good communications with your colleagues and other staff, parents and pupils
• Be prepared to receive and undertake any training that the Housekeeper or HR Officer may think required.
• Be prepared to undertake additional cleaning tasks in school holidays
• Any other reasonable request given by the Housekeeper
Manor House School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and all staff share this responsibility. We have an extensive safer recruitment policy and procedure which ensures those unsuitable for working with children are identified at the initial stages. All staff in regulated activity with pupils will be subject to the standard employment checks including an enhanced DBS check.